The codes offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
- Your customers can redeem their codes directly at the IDS ticket shop at www.english.ids-cologne.de/redeem-voucher. The admission ticket is available for mobile devices. This saves time and enables your customers to enter the trade fair quickly.
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket vouchers quite simply online and register for the trade fair at the same time.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- Your customer will receive a free ticket when redeeming the voucher online. The ticket is displayed together with the admission ticket in the ticket wallet of the IDS app. With the ticket, they can use buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhine Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) and Verkehrsverbund Rhine-Ruhr (VRR) Transport Associations. This does not apply to trains of Deutsche Bahn AG that are subject to surcharges, such as IC/EC or ICE.
- Use these advantages for yourself and your customers! Send your admission ticket voucher codes to your important partners and customers in good time. And make them aware of this service.
Finally, a useful tip on the use of your admission ticket vouchers:
- Before you send the admission ticket voucher codes to your customers, make a note of the serial numbers. We will send you a list of the voucher codes redeemed along with your invoice. This will make it easy for you to find out which customers have made use of your vouchers.