IDS App available from March 20223
The official IDS app is now available.
The IDS app - your ideal companion for your trade fair visit! Thanks to the integrated ticket wallet in the app, you always have your ticket with you and can enjoy your visit to the trade fair without any worries. Please note that for this year's event, it is mandatory for all exhibitors and visitors to use the IDS app.
In addition to the Integrated Ticket Wallet, the new IDS app also offers you the following services:
- Search for exhibitors by A-Z, country, hall and product directory
- Detailed view with all of the exhibitor’s information and products
- Up-to-date information about the event programme (incl. search for events), event location, etc.
- Add exhibitors and dates from the event programme to your device’s calendar or address book
- Note and share information about the exhibitors and event programme
- Interactive hall plan for all halls, including all stairs, entrances and exits
- Compile your personal lists of favourites in the exhibitor search and event programme
- Export your personal favourites (e-mail, message, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Information about traveling to and from the event, as well as accommodation options in Cologne
- Participation in the new networking
- Easy on-site contact information exchange through the integrated QR code scanner in the app
- Integrated simple text chat enables interactive networking
- Integrated lead tracking in event app – simply export your contact information for your follow-ups
- NEW: Let the route planner navigate you from the desired entrance to your selected booths
Please also note the information on the necessary proofs you need in order to entert he fair grounds, which you will find here .
Note for Huawei users: the IDS app can be found in the Aurora Store.
If you have questions about the App, you can contact us at:
Tel. +49 221 821-3998