Get to know the exhibitors at IDSconnect digitally
Which exhibitors do I want to see and when? Who is offering what? Here we provide the answers to the most important questions about our digital exhibitor offerings.
The Exhibitors and Products – the digital counterpart to the IDS exhibition hall
All exhibitors in one place – the Exhibitors and Products area is your digital hall plan. It gives you access to the digital trade fair appearances at IDS, the Showrooms. Here you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for: stages – eye-catching tiles with integrated logos – take you straight to the exhibitors that are a perfect fit for your business and provide clear and comprehensive information.
Planning your visit – how to navigate the digital trade fair appearances
When you visit IDSconnect, there are different ways to discover exhibitors on the area „Exhibitors and Products". The exhibitor search provides a detailed overview. Use it when planning which digital stand you’d like to visit first. You can do that in four easy steps:
- Browse the exhibitor list
- Bookmark exhibitors you’re interested in
- Create a favourites list
- Visit the exhibitors
Contacting exhibitors – directly and personally
As a visitor, you can establish contact with exhibitors digitally on the area „Exhibitors and Products" in a variety of ways:
- Visit the area Bereich „Exhibitors and Products" and have a closer look around the digital trade fair stand
- Arrange an audio or video chat and start a conversation
- Would you like an individual consultation or are you ready to place an order? You can schedule a one-to-one appointment with IDSconnect exhibitors at any time
- Are you just looking to obtain information with no obligation? If so, express your interest and receive the information you need without commitment!
A handy tip: you can still use the platform to contact and communicate with exhibitors even after the trade fair. You will be able to use all the functions of the digital IDSconnect for at least some time after the event.